|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
the African Union
To help coordinate efforts in dealing with issues on the continent the Pan-African Parliament created ten permanent committees:
- Committee on Rural Economy, Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment.
- Committee on Monetary and Financial Affairs.
- Committee on Trade, Customs and Immigration Matters
- Committee on Cooperation, International Relations and Conflict Resolutions
- Committee on Transport, Industry, Communications, Energy, Science and Technology.
- Committee on Health, Labour and Social Affairs.
- Committee on Education, Culture, Tourism and Human Resources.
- Committee on Gender, Family, Youths and People with Disabilities
- Committee on Justice and Human Rights
- Committee on Rules, Privileges and Discipline.