Loukaniko (Greek: λουκάνικο) is a type of Greek sausage typically flavored with orange peel, fennel seed, and various other dried herbs and seeds, and sometimes smoked over aromatic woods. They are also often flavoured with greens, especially leeks.
- Lucanica or luganega, an Italian sausage with a related name
- Lukanka, a Bulgarian sausage with a related name
- Longaniza, any of a variety of sausages from Spain, Latin America, and the Philippines with a related name
- Soujouk, a spicy, dry, lean sausage found in from the Balkans and Middle East
- List of smoked foods
- Ying, Chris; Peach, the editors of Lucky (5 April 2016). The Wurst of Lucky Peach: A Treasury of Encased Meat: A Cookbook. Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale. ISBN 9780804187787 – via Google Books.
- Γ. Μπαμπινιώτης, Λεξικό της Νέας Ελληνικής Γλώσσας, 1998
- Andrew Dalby, Siren Feasts, 1996, p. 181