After the senseless terror where it appears multiple (4 so far), coordinated attacks in various parts of Paris, at least 100 people have been murdered in that attack… and 3 terrorists so far confirmed dead.
Yowlink remembers the families of the people who lost their lives in these acts of terrorism. May God comfort them and grant them peace. God remember us, as people. Help us to love one another. If we love, we will:
1. “have no other gods before You, the one true Almighty God
2. “not make a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven, or on earth beneath, and will not bow down to or serve them
3. “not take the name of the Lord God in vain
4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. (Sabbath was made for us not the other way around, according to Jesus)
5. “Honor our father and mother
6. “not murder
7. “not commit adultery
8. “not steal
9. “not bear false witness against your neighbor
10. “not covet your neighbor’s spouse, or properties”
Remember us in these perilous times oh Lord.
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts (sins),
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.